Signet PDA 103R
- Two variants available.
- Each kit contains everything you need to create a high quality hearing loop system for a room up to 50m2 (7m x 7m)
- PDA103L kit ideal for small meeting rooms, council chambers, doctors’ surgeries, etc.
- PDA103R kit ideal for small room applications where equipment needs be mounted above suspended ceilings, etc.
- Note that a Domestic TV/Music Lounge kit c/w digital TOS-link connector is also available – see our separate PDA103S listing for details
- PDA103 amplifier includes a 3.5mm microphone input, a line level input and an ‘outreach’ socket
- Metal compensation control helps improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content
- Adjustable mic, line level and ‘outreach’ controls.
- Drive (level) control allows the amplifier’s output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
- State-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses and clicks
- Limit, Peak, Loop Fault and Power On indicators
- Designed to be wall-mounted using the keyholes provided
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed
Hearing Loop Type: Wall mountable. Plugtop mains lead supplied.
Coverage: 50m2 approx.
Amplifier dimensions: W 135mm x H 130mm x D 35mm (including controls). Weight: 380g (amplifier only).
Kit box dimensions: W 340 mm x H 250mm x D 70mm
Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm mic. socket; 1 x 3.5mm line level socket, 1 x Outreach socket
Indicators: Limit; Peak; Loop Fault; Power On.
Controls: Mic; Line; Outreach; Metal Compensation; Loop Drive (Level)
PDA103L: PDA103 amplifier; PL1/PSU1 plugtop power supply; AMT microphone; 40m loop cable; ‘Hearing Loop Fitted’ sticker
PDA103R: PDA103 amplifier; PL1/PSU1 plugtop power supply; APM plated microphone; 6m ‘Belden’ cable; 40m loop cable; ‘Hearing Loop Fitted’ sticker.
European versions of the PDA103L/R are also available c/w Schuko plugs (add /SH to the UK part no.)