Baldwin Boxall Omnicare Disabled Toilet Alarm
The DTAKIT provides the solution for disabled toilet alarm facilities on OmniCare (and Care2) EVC (emergency voice communication) systems.
Adding disabled toilet alarms to an EVC system provides the ability to monitor activity on these points as well as two-way communication with the standard outstations on an EVC system.
The three-part kit is available in either a white or stainless steel finish and fully conforms to BS8300:2018 requirements.
In the kit
- Pull switch: ceiling mounted pull with two ‘G’ pulls.
- Reset point: reset button (and LED) to reset calls locally.
- Light/sounder: Overdoor triangular lens with integral sounder to attract attention.
- WC sign: Self adhesive, vinyl, disabled toilet alarm sign.
Connection to OmniCare
- The DTAKITs are connected to the system via a BVOCRIF repeater unit
- Up to two DTAKITs can be connected to one line (will show as one point on the control panel)
- As an alternative, one DTAKIT and an additional ceiling pull can be fitted to one line
- It is possible to add other optional products to the DTAKIT to form an Assistance Call system
(NB: adding additional points to the standard DTAKIT may result in non-compliance to BS8300. Dependent upon system layout, some components may be unmonitored.)