LDA Audio Tech NEO 8060
LDA NEO 8060 is a compact EN 54-16 certified PA/VA system that ensures a ensures a fast, safe and controlled emergency evacuation. NEO represents a cost-effective voice evacuation and public address system due to its cutting-edge features, excellent audio quality and flexibility in just 2U: 8 class D amplifiers, 5 audio inputs, 7×8 audio matrix (39×1024 digital), touch screen, Cobranet audio, etc. With the NEO-Configurator software (included), it is possible to configure the equipment remotely and create events to perform actions in the system triggered by conditions of: input level, date&time, UDP command, a GPIO or button from MPS microphone.
- 5 audio inputs.
- 8 class D amplifiers for 100V/70V lines, with 120W per channel.
- Audio Matrix 7×8 (digital up to 39×2014).
- 8 pre-amp outputs for external PA amplifiers connection.
- Up to 8 multi-zone microphones MPS-8Z or VAP-1 panels connected with CAT5 UTP cable.
- DSP: 7-band input/output Parametric Equalizer, loudness, LDA sound enhancer, independent volume control per each I/0 channel and audio filters.
- Triple Ethernet port: for Digital Audio Cobranet, remote control and supervision, and for escalating the system with NEO-Extensions in daisy-chain mode with Flexnet techlogy (up to 1024 zones).
- 4,3” Frontal touch screen with access control.
- 4GB of internal memory for pre-recorded messages.
- Integrated emergency microphone.
- Control for up to 32 attenuators LDA AT6.
- Integrated frontal loudspeaker for monitoring.
- 22 GPIO ports (8 supervised for integration with Fire
Alarm Control Panel).
Voice Alarm/Emergency Features
- Certified with EN 54-16 and EN 60849.
- Detection and indication of failure in all emergency functions.
- Integration with Fire Alarm Control Panels.
- Pre-recorded evacuation messages.
- Phased evacuation.
- Manual control of emergency states with access control.
- Recording output in emergency state.
- Emergency Log.
- Loudspeaker line supervision.
- A+B connection (16 lines).
- Back up amplifier conection: 7+1 (120W channels).