- Ideal for banks, post offices, small meeting rooms, reception desks, ticket booths and any other application requiring restricted or small area coverage
- Requires no specialist audio experience or connectors – can be fitted by any competent electrician
- Space-saving double-gang wall-mounting amplifier fits standard UK 25mm back boxes (requires fixed mains wiring)
- Omni-directional AMT microphone (supplied) plugs directly into 3.5mm socket on the amplifier’s front
- Line/outreach socket also provided (max 3 outreach plates per system)
- User-adjustable mic. sensitivity and engineer-adjustable loop drive and input level controls
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed
Induction Loop Type: Wall mounting (requires fixed mains wiring and a 25mm back box)
Coverage: 1.2m2 approx.
Dimensions: W 143 x H 83 x D 32mm; 300g (amplifier only)
Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm remote mic. socket; 1 x Line/Outreach socket (max. 3 Outreach plates per ML1)
Indicators: Input level; power on; loop drive meter.
Controls: Mic. input level, line input level; loop drive
Kit content: ML1 amplifier; AMT microphone; TX2 pre-formed counter loop; ‘AFILS fitted’ sticker.