Cloud Electronics DCM-1e
- 8 Stereo Line Inputs (1 Balanced)
- 8 Balanced Line Outputs (2 Stereo + 6 Mono)
- 4 Dedicated RJ-45 Ports for optional Line Inputs (LE-1)
- 4 Dedicated RJ-45 Ports for optional Mic Input Sockets (ME-1)
- Microphone Paging to all or any zone with fully programmable overide logic
- Separate analogue paging Microphone Input with analogue contact closure selection
- Configurable remote Controls (CDR-1)
- Configurable Line Priority by Zone
- RS-232 Interface for Crestron/Other Control
- Ethernet Connection Socket and Web Server for PC,Tablet & Mobile Device Control
- Accepts Bose, Amina and Active Audio EQ cards
The DCM1e is a new Ethernet version of the popular DCM1 Digital Control Zone Mixer. The addition of an ethernet port on the rear panel of the new DCM1e allows its own on-board web-server to be connected via an RJ-45 socket to an independent or existing switch or router.This feature means the new DCM1e can be configured and controlled remotely by any mobile device or PC connected to the same network.
Using the web browser of any mobile device Users have “limited installer defined” controls via simple and intuitive interface pages. Power Users are provided with additional installer defined controls, whilst Installers have administrator status via a password protected “Configuration Options” screen.