Baldwin Boxall Care2 Steward Telephone
The steward telephone is designed for sports venues and stadia.
According to BS5839-9:2011, in a sports venue (or similar site) no-one should have to travel more than 30m to reach the nearest outstation.
A steward telephone is referred to as a Type A outstation in BS5839-9:2011.
This style of outstation is typically used by stewards during an emergency.
It provides a method of clear communication between stewards in different areas, enabling up-to-date information on a situation to be conveyed.
- Green finish
- Robust handset in heavy duty enclosure
- Handset has a hearing aid compatible earpiece (T-coil)
- Full duplex speech
- Push or slot lock door versions available (door latch initiates call)
- Conference facility
- Surface mountable (optional flush mount bezel available)
- To comply with BS5839-9:2011, the centre point of an emergency telephone should be mounted between 1300-1400mm from floor level