Baldwin Boxall Care2 Outstation
A refuge remote unit provides clear, hands free, two-way communication between person(s) in a refuge area and building control (or fire officers) during an evacuation event.
This is a Type B outstation as defined in BS5839-9:2011 – for use by the public and disabled persons requiring assistance.
- Green or stainless steel finish
- Induction loop output to feed an external amplifier
- Surface mountable (optional flush mount bezel available)
- Call is reset at the control console when the occupant of the refuge area has been safely evacuated
- Hands-free, speech steered, operation
- To comply with BS5839-9:2011 one refuge remote unit should be installed per refuge area
- The recommended refuge remote mounting height is 900-1200mm from floor level (from the centre point)