Service / Maintenance Engineer
Title: Service / Maintenance Engineer
Location: Dublin based, Operating Nationwide
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Sound Productions Ltd is one of Irelands leading suppliers of commercial and industrial audio products. Due to our continued growth we require an experienced / energetic person to join our service / maintenance team.
The person will have the responsibility for carrying out service and maintenance on a wide range of Voice Alarm and Disabled Refuge Systems, throughout the country.
The position involves significant customer interaction throughout the service / maintenance process. The position will also include from time to time the commissioning of new systems. Experience in maintaining and installation of Fire Detection / Voice Alarm Systems an advantage.
You will have:
- A strong engineering / technical background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- City and Guilds 224 or equivalent electronic qualification
- Ability to fault find on site
- Ability to take the initiative, and to plan, build or participate in a team environment;
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment is definitely required.
- Ability to reach and exceed maintenance / service targets
- High level of communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Strong personal time management
- Computer literate (word, excel, power point, AutoCAD)
- Full clean driving licence
- 3-5 years maintenance / servicing experience
- Third level technical education
Unit 41, Western Parkway Bus Ctr,
Website: www.soundproductions.ie Email: firstname.lastname@example.org