- 1 stereo zone and 2 mono zones
- Easy to use
- Easy to install and configure
- 6 stereo line inputs
- Line 6 priority over other input sources in all zones
- Remote music mute
- Paging microphone access for Mic 1 only
- Microphone over music priority
- Two band microphone EQ behind front panel facia
- 100Hz high pass filter on all microphone inputs
- Two band music EQ per zone on the rear panel
- Front panel gives Mic 1 level, Mic 2 level, music level and music source selection controls
- Optional equaliser modules for Bose loudspeakers can be fitted to any output
- Optional CDI-S200 Serial Interface Card (RS232)
The CX263 is the ideal solution for leisure, licensed and retail venues. This compact unit has 6 line level inputs and 2 mic inputs with paging microphone access on Mic 1. The CX263 has one stereo and two mono zones. The line inputs and mics can be independently routed to any output zone via the front panel controls, alternatively the music signals on each zone can be controlled remotely by the RL-1 (level only) or RSL-6 (source and level).
Additional remote control functions can be provided by the optional serial interface card (RS232) CDI-S200 shown fitted on the rear panel which can control the music level and source on each zone, access for Mic 1 on each zone, and access for Mic 2 on each zone. This compact unit is easy to install and operate but has the flexibility to provide a solution for many differing environments.