46-120 4 Zone Integrated Mixer Amplifier
- 4-Zone Mixer Amplifier
- 4 x 120W Output per zone (4Ohm)
- Optional 120W 70/100W Internal Transformer
- 6 Stereo Line-Inputs
- 2 Microphone Inputs with priority option
- Music on Hold / Utility Output
- Remote Music Level and Source Selection via RSL-6 / RSL-6A
- Facility Input via RJ-45 for LM-2 on Zone 1
- Aux Out (Z1 + Z2)
- Auto Stand-By Mode Function
- Optional Digital Paging/RS-232/Ethernet (TCP/IP) Card – CDI-46
- Optional Paging Microphone with Chime Available
- Optional EQ Module for Bose, Amina & Active Audio Loudspeakers
- Remote Music Mute Function for Fire Alarm Interface
The 46-120 4-Zone Integrated Mixer Amplifier provides individual source selection and volume control of up to six audio sources and two microphone inputs across four zones. Each zone is provided with 120W (4ohm) output or 120W (70/100V) output with optional internal transformer modules.
Source selection and volume level control for each zone can be made via the front panel or remotely with the connection of up to four optional RSL-6 / RSL-6A Remote Source / Volume Select controllers, one for each zone. Analogue paging functionality to individual or all zones is available with the optional PM-Series paging microphones.
An automatic stand-by function reduces power consumption when not in use and a remote power down function makes the 46/120 suitable for numerous applications in retail, leisure, education and hospitality. The CDI-46 Optional Digital Interface Module provides digital paging connection via RJ-45, Ethernet Interface (TCP/IP) and RS-232 connection.
The 46/120 Mixer Amplifier provides a feature-packed single-box solution for four zone venues of all sizes.