- 2 zone mixer/amplifier with utility output
- 6 line inputs, 1 mic input with paging options for zone 1, zone 2 and utility output
- Music level and source selection with remote control RSL-6
- 3 x 50W for Z1, Z2 and utility output with dynamic clip limiters on every amplifier
- The 50W utility amplifier can provide zone 1 with 100W
- Optional 3 x 40W 100V or 70V internal module (CXL-3120)
- Separate EQ for music and mic signals
- Optional equaliser modules for Bose loudspeakers can be fitted to any output
The Cloud 36-50 provides both power and control for venue sound systems from a single, cost effective unit. Ideal for shops, pubs, restaurant and bars, the 36-50 combines the features and versatility of our best selling zone mixer with the reliability of our rugged, 50W amplifier modules.
This remarkable product offers 6 music source connections, plus 1 microphone input, fully configurable into 2 main output zones, plus a third ‘utility’ output, all at 50W. This third output may be used to provide sound in peripheral areas such as storerooms, toilets, foyers and corridors, or it can be used as a slave to zone 1, effectively doubling the power available to that zone.