- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- Available in two frequency bands:
840.000 – 865.000 MHz (F Band).
795.000 – 820.000 MHz (E Band)
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- ATW-T220 Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO41 capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
SKU: 2000series. Category: UHF Wireless Microphones.